Monday, February 22, 2010

DUH!

Rented Final Destination 3 over the weekend and wondered why it seemed so familiar.  The answer--because it was NOT Final Destination 4--duh!  Watched the whole stupid thing through before deciding to check the Netflix envelope.  (Odds were I was a bit tipsy when I watched it the first time.) 

Streamed the episode of Masters of Horror: Imprint, which started slow, but really became strange and pretty horrible--but in a good way.  Great imagery--I even got a nightmare out of it, which seldom happens from watching movies.  It did lose me when the "sister" came into the story--just too cheesy for me. 

The only other episode of MOH was from a Bentley Little story called The Washingtonians, which was pretty cool, but not as cool as the story.

Maybe I'll get Final Destination 4 this weekend, but who knows?  I might otherwise just rent another silly movie I've already seen, but forgot.  Part 1 ruined me for airplanes, 2 for driving behind logging trucks, 3 for roller coasters--does 4 have house work in it?  I'd like to stop doing that . . .

No comments: